Friday, March 18, 2011

Houmans Are Beautiful

Red Hair Jacket with Red Lace Collar
Model: Houman
Designer and Photographer: Domonique Echeverria
 I made this jacket about a year ago and have never documented it. . . When I was on a plane going to NY about 3 years ago I saw a flawless woman wearing a red fur coat and ever since then have searched for one to roll around in. . . knowing it would be difficult to find, I became determined to have one so I  decided to make one. . . until a few friends coaxed me away from working with fur, so I turned to hair, which is amazing and an ode to the amazing Gaultier (Though at the time of making it, I didnt remember that Gaultier had done hair dresses before I could even drive and I just thought I was soooo original. . .but hey, that's life.)


Red Chiffon Draped Burka
Model: Houman
Designer and Photographer: Domonique Echeverria


No comments:

Post a Comment