Saturday, March 12, 2011

GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE ME AAAALLLLLL OF IT!


The other day my dear friend Vanny Tranny and I stomped down to the garment district for an adventure and fell in love with a few places. . . one of them being TOP Trimmings on 39th street (www.toptrimming.com) which was suggested by the amazing Zana Bayne from www.garbagedress.com !!! Let me tell you honeys who don't know about this treasure chest, this place is a goddamn drag queens dream. . . sequins, feathers, buttons, applique, pearls, beads, rhinestones, fringe, hat forms, lace. . . it is a goddamn trim mad house and I am obsessed!




The second place I fell in love with was SWAN fabrics. . .not only did I fall in love with the owner but they had such beautiful and quality fabrics, as if each roll was truly picked out for someone special. www.swanfashion.com




I guess it's my inner child or something, but I just loved this fabric, it was so delicate and pretty and child-like, I want to make a gown out of it and wear it while I have an afternoon tea party with my stuffed animals. . . but I need to borrow some stuffed animals first, because my mother killed all of mine.









No comments:

Post a Comment