Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Look kids, i started a blog.

Hello lovers,
My name is Domonique Echeverria I am an upcoming costumer and couturier here in San Francisco.. .for those of you who know me, I am sorry for my sins (not really), for those of you who dont here's a bit of background information that might prepare you for whats about to happen; I have been living the life of a gypsy glam rocker drag queen trapped in a real woman's body here in the Bay Area for 23yrs (my whole life). I attended FIDM right out of high school from July 2005 to May 2008 to pursue my dream of being a fashion designer. Upon attendance, I soaked myself with nightlife excitement and the underground fashion scene here in SF and NY, meeting all sorts of characters and experiencing extraordinary and bizarre happenings. Inspired by Erte, Liza Minnelli, past lives, glamour, and performers from all walks of life I strive to grasp beauty and magic from everyone I meet and work with. . . and with a nod to the past and a wink to the future I bring modern innovation to extraordinary people.


>photo by Beryl Fine http://www.berylfine.com
> Makeup by Sarah Curtiss
>Styling by Erica Von Petrin

1 comment: